Lavre is our minimal style t-shirt with a kimono oversized fit and rolled hems. Use it tucked in or out, styles perfectly with everything.
Carolina is 171cm tall and is wearing Size I.
Cotton garments can be washed up to 40°C, but we recommend keeping the temperature at 30º or less - your garments will be equally clean, and you'll have less impact on the planet. It usually dries slowly, so we recommend dry-flat these garments.
Learn more about taking care of your garments here.
Näz is a Portuguese brand that's eager to deliver fashion made fairly in Portugal with respect to the people who make it but also to our natural resources.
Ethically produced: Näz cooperates with several production locations in Portugal. Most are small, with fewer than 50 employees. Näz visits the location on average once a month. They can confirm that production is fair here - Näz believes it is important to invest in good and trusted production partners.
Eco-friendly:Näz uses natural materials such as linen, organic cotton and Tencel, as well as recycled material - recycled wool and recycled cotton. The collection consists of approximately 40% recycled materials. Pigments are used to dye the clothing that are Oeko-Tex and GOTS certified, which shows that there are no harmful substances or chemicals in the paint.
Locally produced: The clothing is all produced within Europe, in Portugal.
- Portugal: Standard Shipping (Mainland) - 4€ and free Standard Shipping on orders above 150€. Islands - 7.50€.
- Germany, Austria, Belgium, France, Italy, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Spain: Standard Shipping - 9.5€ free shipping on orders above 200€.
- Denmark, Finland, Sweden, Greece, Ireland, and other European countries: Standard Shipping - 12.50€, free shipping on orders above 200€
- Switzerland, Norway: Standard Shipping - 20€, free shipping on orders above 200€.
- United Kingdom: Standard Shipping - 15.50€
Shipping time: 3-7 business days, Express shipping is available.
Address: No physical store.