DRESS JITENDER CAMEL
Keep your style on point with this perfect camel colored midi shirt-dress, made of a luxurious soft FSC viscose fabric. This wardrobe essential can be worn in all seasons.
Our model is 176cm / 5'9 feet tall and wears size S.
Source: J LABEL
• This garment is produced with the lowest possible use of chemicals, CO2-friendly and with a minimum of waste.
• This garment in fairly made in New Delhi, India, at Oriënt Fashion; a factory that is GOTS certified and SA 8000 certified.
• This garment is made of 100% FSC viscose, coming from the Birla Group.
• This garment is made in a factory that has been awarded for their women empowerment.
• This garment is vegan. It is made 100% animal friendly and cruelty free.
• Home compostable and recycled materials are used for packaging and labeling. Please remove the shipping label before putting the packaging in your organic waste bin.
J LABEL loves fashion, but loves our planet even more. And fashion should not be at the expense of our planet!
Fair trade: All garments are produced in GOTS and SA8000 certified factories, primarily in India, which are carefully selected by experts to produce each garment ethically and fairly. The factories pay a fair price to the workers and work on 'women empowerment'.
Environmentally friendly: J-LABEL uses organic cotton, FSC Viscose, Kapok (fibres from the ripe fruits of the Kapok tree), recycled cashmere, organic mulesing-free wool and they upcycle leftover materials. The brand offsets CO2 from shipping by sea by planting trees through Trees For All.
Good cause: Some garments are linked to a social project. These garments are clearly labelled in the webshop. A percentage of the profit from these products is donated to this social project, which has to do with improving the lives of people or animals.
Shipping fee: £8.47 in the UK
Delivery time: Shipped with DHL from the Netherlands.
Address: No physical store.