- Crew neck t-shirt with cork pocket, available in Regular and Relaxed Fit
- Pocket side on chest customizable
- Cork tag with QR-code.
- Highly breathable, odour-repellent and moisture-regulating!
Source: Ragnarøk Clothing
Material & Care
- Fully biodegradable and fully recyclable
- 100% Tencel™ (Lyocell rayon fibre)
- Certified by OEKO-TEX®
- Wear multiple times before washing
- Wash at 30° Celsius
- Use natural and biodegradable detergent
- Only iron if necessary, Tencel™ does not crease easily
- Iron cork pocket on low heat after washing for optimal fit
- Do not tumble-dry
At Ragnarøk Clothing, they make clothing that doesn’t just sound better, it is better. They operate in a way that doesn’t just sound different, it is different. Because they love this planet, everything on it, and this weird and complex concept of ‘being’ that it makes possible. So they are going to give their all to change the broken system we have now, they believe it’s possible and worth it. Everyone has a role to play, and they decided to set a new standard for fashion. Clothing is the way we choose to appear in the world, so if they can provide clothing that represents a new system, then they already take the first step in creating it.
Ethically produced: Ragnarøk produces in-house in Zwolle, the Netherlands. The materials are from Austria and Germany. The label is very transparant about their practices and also show a price breakdown per item.
Eco-friendly: The items are made from Tencel by Lenzing in Austria, GOTS and Oeko-Tex certified. A True Cost Label impact profile has been generated with a lifecycle assessment to show consumers the impact their t-shirts have on the planet and its people. To help consumers make more informed decisions, Ragnarøk Clothing’s t-shirts are benchmarked with t-shirts of the same weight according
to conventional industrial practices.
Vegan: Ragnarøk is vegan-friendly.
Locally produced: Ragnarøk produces the items locally in Zwolle. This makes the average transport distance of an item less than 10% of the industry average.