This loose fitted blouse is made of a viscose and linen blend. It is the softest you will ever feel. Fabulous sleeves together with a feminine fit make this a perfect statement blouse to pair with pants or skirts.
Our model is 176cm / 5'9 feet tall and wears size S.
The fit of this item is oversized. If you like a smaller fit you can order one size down.
Source: J LABEL
• This garment is produced with the lowest possible use of chemicals, CO2-friendly and with a minimum of waste.
• This garment in fairly made in New Delhi, India, at Oriënt Fashion; a factory that is GOTS certified and SA 8000 certified.
• This garment is made of a dead stock viscose and linen blend, coming from Oriënt Fashion.
• This garment is made in a factory that has been awarded for their women empowerment.
• This garment is vegan. It is made 100% animal friendly and cruelty free.
• Home compostable and recycled materials are used for packaging and labeling. Please remove the shipping label before putting the packaging in your organic waste bin.
J LABEL loves fashion but loves our planet even more. And fashion should not be at the expense of our planet!
Fair trade: J-LABEL produces their clothing in two factories. One in India that is both GOTS and SA8000 certified, and one in Turkey which is GOTS certified, and also audited by Fair Wear and BSCI. J LABEL factories are carefully selected by experts to produce each garment ethically and fairly. The factories pay a fair price to the workers and the factory in India works on 'women empowerment.
Environmentally friendly: J-LABEL uses organic cotton, FSC Viscose, Kapok (fibres from the ripe fruits of the Kapok tree), recycled cashmere, organic mulesing-free wool and they upcycle leftover materials. The brand offsets CO2 from shipping by sea by planting trees through Trees For All.
Good cause: Some garments are linked to a social project. These garments are clearly labelled in the webshop. A percentage of the profit from these products is donated to this social project, which has to do with improving the lives of people or animals.
Shipping fee: £8.47 in the UK
Delivery time: Shipped with DHL from the Netherlands.
Address: No physical store.