Unisex Still Friends Organic Cotton Tee
- As a response to the hostility and turmoil surrounding Brexit, Birdsong collaborated with creative project ‘Still European’ on this now bestselling design.
- Locally embroidered by Mona for London Living Wages onto super soft, organic cotton.
- Base tees manufactured in Tamil Nadu, Southern India by Continental. F air Wear certified for good labour practices.
- Certified by the Carbon Trust. Made using low-impact organic farming and renewable energy for 90% reduced CO2 compared with regular tees.
- Tees are Unisex so come up a little large, we'd recommend going a size down from your usual unless you'd like a loose fit.
No extra information available. Check the store/brands tab for more details!
Birdsong clothing is colourful, feminine and 100% fair trade produced in the UK. The brand uses organic cotton, Tencel's natural material from wood pulp, and 100% mulesing-free wool from Wool and the Gang for the scarves and knitwear. The fabrics are printed with eco-pigments in Lancashire and the garments are made in community workshops in London. In these workshops, the clothing is made by female migrants, older women, adults with disabilities and local people with a distance to the labour market. They are given the opportunity to make sustainable clothing for a fair wage.
Shipping rate: £1.99 in the UK, shipped by Royal Mail.
Delivery time: 1-2 business days.
Address: No physical store.