SKIRT GURDEEP BERRY
The fit and fabric of this skirt are designed to naturally drape and move to give you an effortlessly and feminine appearance. The side slits make it even possible to run or bike your way through life.
Our model is 176cm / 5'9 feet tall and wears size S.
Source: J LABEL
• This garment is produced with the lowest possible use of chemicals, CO2-friendly and with a minimum of waste.
• This garment in fairly made in New Delhi, India, at Oriënt Fashion; a factory that is GOTS certified and SA 8000 certified.
• This garment is made of dead stock rayon fabric, coming from Oriënt Fashion.
• This garment is made in a factory that has been awarded for their women empowerment.
• This garment is vegan. It is made 100% animal friendly and cruelty free.
• Home compostable and recycled materials are used for packaging and labeling. Please remove the shipping label before putting the packaging in your organic waste bin.
J LABEL loves fashion, but loves our planet even more. And fashion should not be at the expense of our planet!
Fair trade: All garments are produced in GOTS and SA8000 certified factories, primarily in India, which are carefully selected by experts to produce each garment ethically and fairly. The factories pay a fair price to the workers and work on 'women empowerment'.
Environmentally friendly: J-LABEL uses organic cotton, FSC Viscose, Kapok (fibres from the ripe fruits of the Kapok tree), recycled cashmere, organic mulesing-free wool and they upcycle leftover materials. The brand offsets CO2 from shipping by sea by planting trees through Trees For All.
Good cause: Some garments are linked to a social project. These garments are clearly labelled in the webshop. A percentage of the profit from these products is donated to this social project, which has to do with improving the lives of people or animals.
Shipping fee: £8.47 in the UK
Delivery time: Shipped with DHL from the Netherlands.
Address: No physical store.