This dress is crafted in a luxurious melange of linen.Style with ballerinas and a sun hat.
- Long dress
- Short sleeves
- Open back with tie closure
- Elasticized back
- Hidden side pockets
- Length from shoulder to hem 129 cm for size XS
Main material: 100% linen
Made in Belarus from upcycled material
The model measures 168cm and is wearing a size XS
Details & Care:
Linen becomes softer and more absorbent after each wash, which officially makes it our favorite fabric.
• Wash your linen garment on your machine’s gentle cycle in lukewarm temperatures – hot temperatures above 40C will shrink the fabric.
• Air drying your linen garments is the safest option as linen does tend to shrink over time. If you do choose to machine dry, insure a low heat setting.
• For the best ironing results, press your garment while it is still damp from the wash or dampen slightly with a spray bottle.
Treat your clothes with love and care and they will serve you well for years to come, providing a solution to fast fashion fads and their harmful effects on our planet.
Each of GAÂLA's pieces is made from luxurious upcycled fabrics in a small-scale European workshop where they work with a team of skilled artisans. The collection consists of workwear, but also colourful summer clothing and luxurious casual wear.
Fair trade: the clothing is made in a workshop in Vitebsk, Belarus. This studio is located 5 minutes from the owner's apartment. This allows the owner and the craftsmen to work together on the products every day. The owner can also easily ensure good working conditions because of this.
Environmentally friendly: Gaâla uses deadstock material. In their case, this is small amounts of residual material and materials with defects or stains (which are cut away). As a result, only few items are made per design in the collection, because the use of residual material simply means they can't make more with the same material. Gaâla likes to work with natural materials. For example, a large part of the collection is made of linen and in the future, they also want to work with organic cotton and sustainable bamboo viscose.
Shipping rate: Free in Europe!
Delivery time: Packages are dispatched within 48 hours.
Address: No physical store.