Sumba single ear climber earring | Sterling Silver - White Rhodium
Wanna elevate your mood? Here is another sleek earrings from our Komodo collection worn as ear climbers. Our 'Sumba' ear climbers are crafted in sterling silver, it's sculptural and sleek look oozes the audacity of feminine power.
Time for a little transformation? We love to bring out the fearless spirit in you!
The claws ear climber is sold per piece. You may combine with other pieces from the collection.
- Precious metals used predominantly originate from supplier's own recycling end-of-use materials
- As always, our jewelleries are made in small batches or made to order.
- 10% of proceeds go to support Komodo Dragon in Indonesia via KSP (Komodo Survival Program)
- Supporting small businesses.
Size & Measurements:
- Dimensions: ca. 23mm x 11 mm
- Weight: ca. 2.1 g (single)
- Hallmarked 925 & engraved with Joulala logo inside
Designed in Berlin, made in Thailand. Every piece of Joulala jewellery is made with love, handled with care. We aim to minimise usage of packaging whenever possible. We use FSC® certified 'ECO' packaging for postal box. FSC® mark guarantees that all materials come from an FSC® forest, where no more wood is cut down than the forest can reproduce.