Another statement earrings from our Komodo collection intepreted from the claws of Komodo dragon. Our new 'Derawan' claws earrings are crafted in sterling silve. Sculptural and fine, they ooze the audacity of your inner power.
We love to bring out the fearless spirit in you!
This Derawan claw earring is sold in single piece. Please indicate the left or right earrings you prefer during order. If you would like to have it in pairs, simply order 2 pieces, left and right:)
You may combine with other pieces from the collection or wear them as a pair, double trouble!
- Precious metals used predominantly originate from supplier's own recycling end-of-use materials
- As always, our jewelleries are made in small batches or made to order.
- 10% of proceeds go to support Komodo Dragon in Indonesia via KSP (Komodo Survival Program)
- Supporting small businesses.
Size & Measurements:
- Dimension: ca. 30mm x 10mm
- Weight: ca. 4g (single)
- Hallmarked 925 & engraved with Joulala logo inside
Designed in Berlin, made in Thailand. Every piece of Joulala jewellery is made with love, handled with care. We aim to minimise usage of packaging whenever possible. We use FSC® certified 'ECO' packaging for postal box. FSC® mark guarantees that all materials come from an FSC® forest, where no more wood is cut down than the forest can reproduce.