Why join Project Cece
Project Cece was founded with the mission to make it easier for consumers to buy fair and sustainable fashion. The platform now has over 300 sustainable webshop partners leading to more than 50 000 ethical products.
Project Cece is recognized as an authority in the sustainable fashion community, and brands and stores affiliated with Project Cece strengthen their sustainability claims by passing the impact analysis.
Project Cece isn’t a shop itself, or dropship-platform, we send the visitors directly to you where they can make the purchase. This will allow your brand to have its own terms when it comes to shipping and returns, and might also retain some visitors for future purchases.
By joining Project Cece your brand will:
- Be introduced by a sustainable audience of 70k+ monthly visitors.
- Increase its ethical brand awareness.
- Increase revenue on your own webshop.
- Be part of the Project Cece community, where we will happily use our network to support your brand.
How to join Project Cece using Impactbytes
Joining Project Cece is easy! The whole onboarding process takes an average of 2 weeks, from approving your brand, to having your products online on the website. To make the integration as easy as possible, we’ve developed Impactbytes: An affiliate network and (sustainability) data aggregation platform.
With Impactbytes we do the following:
- An extensive sustainability check to make sure you meet the values of Project Cece. You can find the sustainability criteria of Project Cece here.
- Provide you with affiliate tools to track sales from Project Cece (and other publishers if you wish).
- Provide you with a dashboard, where you can easily see all the sales that have been made through Impactbytes, and give you the option to indicate returns and pay invoices.
- Create a data feed of all the products on your webshop using a web scraper that updates the product data everyday. This data will be enriched with the sustainability data from the sustainability check.
To join Project Cece you can use the basic plan of Impactbytes, this means that your products will be promoted by Project Cece and by other partners from Impactbytes (such as Ecosia), and that you can use the affiliate tools from Impactbytes to make a commission based partnership with one of our publishing partners.
If you upgrade to the (paid) Unlimited version of Impactbytes:
- You have unlimited use of the affiliate tools and affiliate network. This means you can start affiliate collaborations with all the high-quality partners in our network and invite your own.
- You can use the data feeds we have created for you for integrations with other parties, such as Google Shopping, Instagram Shopping, etc.
- You get extra promotion on the Project Cece platform and partner channels.
If you would like to join our platform please sign up at Impactbytes for the plan of your choice or find out more about Impactbytes!
Pricing and terms of joining Project Cece
Impactbytes is an affiliate platform, so you pay when a purchase is made through the platform. For the free basic version you don’t have to pay monthly fees. The Unlimited version comes with a monthly fee.
We try to be as accessible as possible so that every sustainable brand can join. However, there are some sustainable, technical, and practical terms a brand must meet to join Project Cece and Impactbytes.
- On the free plan, we charge a one-time integration fee, for setting up your brand on the platform and the social media promotions. This fee includes building the product feed, doing the sustainability assessment, providing you with affiliate tools, and social media announcements across all our channels.
- Once you are on board, you pay a commission fee for every purchase made after referrals. Returns are of course excluded!
- If you choose to upgrade to the paid Unlimited version of Impactbytes there is a discounted monthly fee of €32,50 on an annual basis (or €37,50 on a monthly basis).
- The brand (or brands in case of a multi-brand shop) must align with the sustainability criteria of Project Cece.
- We offer tech support for the following e-commerce frameworks:
- CCV shop
- Prestashop (limited tech-support as this is self-hosted)
- If you have a custom webshop or work with a different e-commerce framework we provide you with a general affiliate program that can be included in your site's framework.
- To make the user experience pleasant, we only show products on our country-websites for which a store has a shipping fee of 15€ or less.