Sometimes it is the small little things that bring magic to your life! So is this simple linear 'Bunaken' silver earring. A minimalist piece to maximise your outfit. You may put on one piece as a statement piece or wear as pairs.
They're handcrafted from sterling silver and can be worn and styled either horizontal or vertical. It is meant for the creative you to style it the way you wanna express yourself.
This earring is sold as single item. If you would like to have it in pairs, simply order 2 pieces:)
- Precious metals used predominantly originate from supplier's own recycling end-of-use materials
- As always, our jewelleries are made in small batches or made to order.
- 10% of proceeds go to support Komodo Dragon in Indonesia via KSP (Komodo Survival Program)
- Supporting small businesses.
- GoGreen: Climate-neutral shipping with DHL.
Size & Measurements:
- Dimension : ca. 22mm x 3.5mm
- Weight: ca. 1.5 g (single)
- Hallmarked 925 & engraved with Joulala logo inside
Designed in Berlin, made in Thailand. Every piece of Joulala jewellery is made with love, handled with care. We aim to minimise usage of packaging whenever possible. We use FSC® certified 'ECO' packaging for postal box. FSC® mark guarantees that all materials come from an FSC® forest, where no more wood is cut down than the forest can reproduce.