If you're struggling between two sizes, please consider the bigger size.
The Evergreen is our hero model and is made of sustainable and 100% animal free materials.Features:
1. Wipe down the fabric with a dry paper towel to remove any loose surface soil.
2. In a small bowl, mix one teaspoon of dishwashing liquid in two cups of warm water.
3. Working on a small section at a time, dip the toothbrush in the soapy solution and lightly scrub the fabric. Do not over-wet. Work with the grain of the fabric, moving all around the shoe to keep the color consistent and prevent spotting.
4. To remove any soapy residue, wipe the entire shoe with a paper towel moistened with clear water. You may need several towels to "rinse" the entire shoe.
5. Blot with a dry paper towel and allow the shoes to air dry away from direct heat and sunlight. To help some shoes hold their shape, stuff dry paper towels into the toes or heels until the shoe is completely dry.
ACBC is an innovative sneaker brand that stands for 'Anything Can Be Changed'. They are committed to making the shoe market more sustainable by investing in research & development. For example, they have a patent on their invention 'ZIPSHOES', which are seen as the 'most sustainable shoes in the world'.
Fair trade: Around 40% of their shoes are produced in Indonesia, 40% in China and 20% in Portugal. At the moment ACBC is working on a new supplier in Argentina and they are in the process of setting up a production location close to the head office in Italy, where they mainly do their research & development. ACBC is B Corp certified and has extensively investigated which certifications the production locations have. They only work with certified factories that are audited by third parties. They often work with parties that are audited via Amfori BSCI, these checks must at least receive a B score. If not, the supplier will be given a year to improve the working conditions. This is how ACBC stimulates the suppliers to improve.
Environmentally friendly: ACBC is mainly committed to research into more sustainable production. For example, they are currently developing a substance that ensures that no solvent is needed anymore to coat shoes. This part of the production is still very polluting, even for shoes made from a sustainable alternative to leather ( e.g. apple leather). To increase their impact, they share this knowledge with other brands. For their own sneakers, ACBC uses natural materials such as corn fibre, apple leather, grape skin fibres and recycled PET bottles.
Good cause: ACBC is happy to give back to the local population. They donate to various hospitals during the COVID pandemic and they collect used shoes to use as new material.
Vegan: ACBC is an animal-free brand.
Shipping fee: €15 for the UK and free for orders over €79.
Delivery time: 3-5 business days for the UK.
Address: No physical store.
Together we can make a difference! Subscribe to the newsletter to stay up to date about fair and sustainable fashion. We plant a tree for every subscription! 🌳