A duvet cover with matching pillowcases, available in a selection of sizes to choose from. The bedding is made from high-quality certified linen material, absent from harmful chemicals. It is a vegan material as it is plant-based, so while you get a stylish bed cover, sleep comfortably, you are also being environmentally friendly.
• Minimalist bedding set
• Matching duvet cover & two pillowcases
• White color
• Available in a selection of sizes
• The duvet has coconut button closure
• Pillow cover closure style: envelope
• No extra seams in the middle. We use a special wide linen fabric for our products.
• Made from high quality, natural softened linen
• Stone washed for maximum softness
Did you know that linen is deeply rooted in Lithuanian history? Lithuanian brand AmourLinen puts a spotlight on the many uses of the material. Their passion for linen is reflected in all areas of the brand.
Fair & locally produced: AmourLinen produces in its own factory in Vilnius (Lithuania's capital).
Eco-friendly: The linen is produced locally and AmourLinen has a zero-waste line where they sell items made from fabric scraps. They produce on a made-to-order basis to avoid overproduction.
Good cause: AmourLinen donates a structural part of its revenue to Blue/Yellow. This organization supplies drones, clothing, medicines, bulletproof vests and vehicles to Ukrainian soldiers and volunteers.
Together we can make a difference! Subscribe to the newsletter to stay up to date about fair and sustainable fashion. We plant a tree for every subscription! 🌳