Olive Green from Three Brothers
Olive Green from Three Brothers

Olive Green

€10.95

Available sizes:
41-46
  • FAT Fair Trade
  • SUPLC Good Cause
  • MIL Eco-Friendly
  • ANF Vegan

Short description

Did you know that 90% of the olives are used to make olive oil? Our socks are made of the remaining 10%.. No, but we did secretly use their colour as an inspiration.

Source: Three Brothers

80% bamboo viscose, 17% nylon, 3% elastane
    Longer retention of color
      Effective against sweaty feet

              

              

            American Express BankContact Ideal Maestro MasterCard VISA