Long oversize coat with above the knee length, lapel collar and long sleeves with inside knit cuffs, and inside lining.
44% Recycled Wool, 35% Recycled Polyester, 16% Recycled Alpaca, 5% other recycled fibers.
Lining - 100% polyester from surpluses.
Buttons: Paper buttons
Carolina is 171cm tall and is wearing One Size.
Inês is 173 cm tall and is wearing One Size.
- The measurements in each size guide are reflective of garment measures and not those of the body.
- Measure one of your favorite coats, as it will give more accurate results.
Näz is a Portuguese brand that's eager to deliver fashion made fairly in Portugal with respect to the people who make it but also to our natural resources.
Ethically produced: Näz cooperates with several production locations in Portugal. Most are small, with fewer than 50 employees. Näz visits the location on average once a month. They can confirm that production is fair here - Näz believes it is important to invest in good and trusted production partners.
Eco-friendly:Näz uses natural materials such as linen, organic cotton and Tencel, as well as recycled material - recycled wool and recycled cotton. The collection consists of approximately 40% recycled materials. Pigments are used to dye the clothing that are Oeko-Tex and GOTS certified, which shows that there are no harmful substances or chemicals in the paint.
Locally produced: The clothing is all produced within Europe, in Portugal.
- Portugal: Standard Shipping (Mainland) - 4€ and free Standard Shipping on orders above 150€. Islands - 7.50€.
- Germany, Austria, Belgium, France, Italy, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Spain: Standard Shipping - 9.5€ free shipping on orders above 200€.
- Denmark, Finland, Sweden, Greece, Ireland, and other European countries: Standard Shipping - 12.50€, free shipping on orders above 200€
- Switzerland, Norway: Standard Shipping - 20€, free shipping on orders above 200€.
- United Kingdom: Standard Shipping - 15.50€
Shipping time: 3-7 business days, Express shipping is available.
Address: No physical store.