thegreenlabels.com is a store that, as the name suggests, only sells clothing from green clothing brands. At thegreenlabels.com they try to make it as easy as possible to find beautiful honest and sustainable brands. In this way they try to encourage people to buy more sustainable and fairer products and thereby also change the fashion industry. That is 100% in line with the Project Cece philosophy!
All thegreenlabels.com garments are produced fairly. In addition, they meet at least one of the following criteria:
- Vegan: No animal materials
- Local: Made in Europe
- Clean processes: If environmentally friendly materials are used, or if water or CO2 reduction is used, etc.
- Waste reduction: If production is circular or at least waste production is stopped as much as possible.
thegreenlabels.com is super transparent about how the clothing is produced and tells you from seed to garment where it comes from and how it is produced.
- In the Netherlands: €3.50 and free for orders above €75.
- In Belgium and Germany €5 and free for orders above €100.
- In France, Austria, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, Italy, Ireland, Hungary, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxemburg, Monaco, Poland, Portugal, Slovenia, Slovakia, Sweden, and Spain, €10,- and free for orders over €150.
Shipping time: 2-5 days
Address: No physical store