Element Arctic Revolt is our signature ripped jeans, designed with a classic regular fit and traditional straight leg. With a well-balanced cut, this fit offers a neat silhouette and great comfort. It features patched rip detail, defined wear marks and heavy abrasions for an edgy, yet classy feeling.
Finished with a classic, clear bright, worn-in look and authentic details, using sustainable laser technologies and innovative treatment processes, this pair of jeans is a prime example of ‘’eco-conscious edgy class’’.
• Mid waist
• Regular fit
• Straight leg
• Regular leg opening
• Element fits true to size (check size-chart). We recommend to size up for a regular fit.
• Matching thread on all seams.
• Antique silver trims.
• Zip fly Natulon®.
• Black Jacron patch (Vegan) with orange detail.
• Clear blue wash.
• Organic Cotton (GOTS Certified)
• Recycled Cotton (GRS Certified)
• 14 oz. Denim Fabric (Nordic SWAN Ecolabel & EU Ecolabel Certified)
• Antique Silver Trims (OEKO-TEX Class 1)
• Recycled Eco-Verde orange threads (OEKO-TEX Class 1 & GRS)
• Mechanically recycled zip fly Natulon® (OEKO-TEX Class 1 & GRS)
• Jacron patch (Vegan, OEKO-TEX Class 1 & FSC)
Made of 86.98% Certified Organic Cotton and 13.02% Certified Recycled Cotton
Designed in Denmark
Made in Turkey
Edgy & Authentic – pure and fantastic
ORGANSK® is a premium denim brand that launched in 2023. It’s run by a multicultural team of 4 entrepreneurs with backgrounds in fashion & design, digital transformation, social marketing and product development. The goal? “We do not necessarily have to be the best in the world, but we want to be the best for the world”.
Eco-friendly: Organsk uses materials like certified organic cotton, certified recycled cotton, certified recycled polyester en recycled packaging. They offer membership programmes to “share jeans” and have a take-back programme.
They use water-saving technologies in the production process, like e-Flow (bleaching), Ozone (washing) Atmos (steaming).
Fair & Local production: The fabrics are made in Tukey from eco-certified fibres like GOTS-certified organic cotton, GRS-certified Recycled Cotton and Recycled Polyester.
Organsk uses cotton that is cultivated in Turkey and they provide full transparency on the journey of their denim.
Vegan: Organsk is PETA-certified vegan.
Together we can make a difference! Subscribe to the newsletter to stay up to date about fair and sustainable fashion. We plant a tree for every subscription! 🌳