Store: Mindful Muse

The German brand Mindful Muse makes beautiful relaxed clothing for women, and soon also for children. 99% of the clothing comes from Bangladesh, the other 1% comes from fair factories in Portugal and China. The clothing has the PETA certificate for vegan clothing and the GOTS certificate, which shows that the factory works on fair and sustainable production. Working conditions are monitored by means of the Fair Wear Foundation. Which makes the supply chain from Mindful Muse very transparent. The final product is made in Berlin, Germany. Mindful Muse currently supports nuruWomen e.V. - a non-profit organization specializing in supporting women in Ethiopia through educational work and the provision of micro-credits, enabling them to lead lives where they can make their own decisions.

Practical information

Shipping rate: £4,51 in the UK

Delivery time: 5-11 business days

Address: No physical store.

No results. Remove filters to display more items.